Let’s get this straight right away – I am not your life coach. Life coaches sell “30 days to a new you” plans and blow sunshine up your ass when they have no idea what the hell they are doing with their own life. I’m not here to change your life, I’m not here to help you find your purpose and I’m certainly not here to fulfill all your dreams and help you achieve “self actualisation”, whatever the hell that means.
I consider myself a performance coach. Most people have goals or dreams in their life, but fail to reach them because they simply aren’t performing on the level that they need to be to make that happen. So instead of looking at their overall performance and working out how to improve it, they try to make massive life changes or buy a program that offers such, but a year later they are no further along than when they started. They’re still tired in the morning, they haven’t lost any weight, they’re doing the same things in their job with no better results.
My approach is completely different. I’m a systems thinker, which means that when I have all the information I need, I can pinpoint small changes that need to be made which will bring disproportionately large results. Those results last because the changes are small and sustainable, but they aren’t a one size fits all kind of deal. That’s why so many programs don’t work – they have no idea what the client’s life is like, what kind of person they are or what they really want. They just make promises of life changing results for the price of $49.95.
So what are my qualifications, you might ask. Great question. I have none. Qualifications have their place, but in the realm of performance coaching, they mean squat. Why do I want to pay a life coach to help me who has never really done anything? Here’s just some of my experience:
- Former military instructor in signals intelligence, where I cut down the current training program by half and had students graduating with a higher level of competency. Incidentally, my methods were used to create entirely new trade programs in that field.
- Former national judo competitor. I trained with and competed against Olympians, and studied the differences between them and the wannabes for 5 years.
- Powerlifting and strongman competitor, where I have a 250kg/550lbs deadlift at a competition bodyweight of 82.5kg (drug free)
- Freelance contributor at Observer Media, where I had 1.3 million readers in 2016
- Career at a Fortune 500 company, where I coordinated the operations behind $100 million worth of sales
- Author of 3 books (one of which is on peak performance)
Those are the big ones. Keep in mind, all of these achievements are not separate from each other. I wrote those books while working full time, training and with a family. A few years back I worked a full time job in the military, competed and trained at national level in judo and completed my masters degree with a distinction average.
In short, over the last 15 years I’ve made a habit of getting very good at things very quickly and working at a level of efficiency that very few people are able to achieve. Most people don’t even know that it’s possible to work like this. I’ve since run experiments with a number of people that have seen them get in better shape, have more energy, have more time and perform at a much higher level. They were all normal people, nothing special, but by diving deep into their day to day life, I was able to pinpoint small changes that produced big results for them.
So let’s cut to the chase. I’m sure you’re wondering “how much?” at this point, and expecting pages of sales copy or for me to ask you contact me so we can work things out. Nope, none of that. Here’s what you get:
- A questionnaire from me that goes into every detail of your day to day life right now
- A conversation with me on Skype where we can zero in on what you really want
- A very small, easy to follow program with just a few small changes you need to implement
- Me keeping you accountable
- A copy of my book on peak performance
The price for this is $220.00 (GST incl)
The price is a one time deal. It’s not a recurring monthly payment or anything like that. There is no high priced mega course where I tell you “the true secrets” that I try and sell you after. I’m not a scam artist. If you love the changes that you’ve made and want to go again, it’s the same deal. We can go as many times as you like.
You’re probably wondering what the catch is, and why this seems so easy. It seems easy because it’s counter intuitive. People overestimate what they can do in a short period of time, and underestimate what they can do over a longer period of time. Small, effective changes at regular intervals of a month quickly reach a snowball effect that will leave you looking back in awe after a year. A big change straight up, on the other hand, almost always ends in disaster.
“Why should I spend $220 for that?” is probably a question you’re asking right now. Well, because good advice isn’t free. First of all, I’m a very busy person, so renting my time is not cheap. Secondly, there aren’t too many people around (and certainly not online) who can do what I do. I possess a rare skill set and way of thinking that if followed, provides results.
So if you’re interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let’s get started.